[OpenSIPS-Users] 2 UACs behind the same nat registering on opensips

Stefano Pisani stefano.pisani at omnianet.it
Wed May 12 00:17:27 CEST 2010

Hello Roberto,
it does not depend on opensips configuration.
Many ATAs have the REINVITE fuction. If the other side audio IP is the
same than own audio IP, then the ATA
sends a REINVITE with private IP as audio IP.
Many routers have "hairpin media" function and they are able to routing
audio packets internally.

There is another way to do that using opensips, but I don't like it.

Stefano