[OpenSIPS-Users] ideas for routing to multiple call centers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue May 11 10:58:38 CEST 2010

Hi Karl,

basically you want to achieve a translation from DIDs to the CC address.
You can do this in multiple ways, depending on how many DIDs you may
have per CC:

1) if most of the maps (DID to CC) are 1:1 or 2:1 , you can simply use
aliases (see alias_db module)

2) if the maps are n:1 (like blocks of hundreds of DIDs per CC) and the
DIDs are in blocks, you can use the dialplan module (to detect the
blocks of DIDs by using regexp and to translate them to the CC address).

I both cases, there is no need for any external app.

www.voice-system.ro