[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Prepaid and Radius don't match

Douglas Lane doug at wd.co.za
Sun May 9 19:32:35 CEST 2010

Hi Adrian,

Log file is around 3GB per day.

I've made a change to the library/rating.php file for the specific
prepaid user will fall under the $force argument, and if the
active_sessions don't match, will still debit the balance accordingly.
That seems to have fixed things (although I have to have a process
running at the end of each day that populates the blank information from
the session that didn't exist in active_sessions).

Anyway, what I've now noticed is I'm still getting a few calls in radius
but not in prepaid_history, but all these calls have double INVITEs.

What I mean by this is, the log file will show the first invite, and
opensips does its thing, then while opensips is waiting for the call
setup from the pstn, the client's system resends the same invite again,
opensips then replies with a 491 - session already in progress.

I have a funny feeling this is causing things to go a bit wonky, as then
naturally the UA will CANCEL the second invite, while the first is being
connected. I think this is why CDRTool doesn't know about it, as it gets
a call from opensips telling it that the session has been cancelled.

Correct me if I'm wrong here? If I am correct, what might be the best
way to combat this? I think once this is fixed, it might fix the other
issue that I had to hack rating.php for.

I appreciate the input.

Thanks
Doug