[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool 7.x different billing increments for different customers to same destination

Jan Baumann jb at cyberways.net
Sat May 8 12:17:26 CEST 2010

Hi Adrian,

I really don't understand the practical reason for this change. Can you
please explain me why you took the effort?
The billing increment is usaually part of the individual customers
pricing and a typical per customer setting.

Do I have any other options to implement a per user billing increment
(via reseller-id, profiles, or something else)?

Hacking the code is not an option. This would cut me off your nice
frequent updates as well as staying with the 6.9 release.

Thank you!

Jan