[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips and asterisk

wüber leone81 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:02:46 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan,

connecting Opensips with Asterisk I can see that if a client registered on
Opensips server tries to make a call to a client in Asterisk domain, after
the INVITE, it receives a "forbidden" message from asterisk. I have set the
forwarding functionality in Opensips (rewriteuri function) and I'm pretty
sure it's something related to asterisk.

Perhaps this is not the right section, but anyway could you help me? Do you
know what I should set in the sip.conf of Asterisk config file?

Thanks a lot,
Carmelo