[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog module

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Mon May 3 19:55:49 CEST 2010

There are several parts of the config where this type of problem can be checked and caught.  An easy one, provided you aren't running an asterisk on the same IP that talks to opensips or something, is this source ip and request domain check

        if( $si == $rd )
        {
                xlog("L_INFO", "Rejecting message that seems to be looping\n");
                sl_send_reply( "483", "Something wrong in SIP Message - created loop" );
                return(0);
        }

Another thing to check in CANCEL and ACK handling is can message be routed somewhere from the message headers or is it part of an existing transaction

                        if( (!loose_route()) && (!t_check_trans()) )
                        {
                                if (isflagset(1))
                                        xlog("L_INFO", "not forwarding $rm with debug turned on for $ci \n");
                                return(0);
                        }

If you have these and still have a problem it's going to require a lot more information about your config and some ngrep traces to nail down.  For me anyway.  Someone else might have some more thoughts just from past experience.

Richard