[OpenSIPS-Users] Trunking Calls Onward

Mike O'Connor mike at oeg.com.au
Sat May 1 11:10:09 CEST 2010

Hi Adrian

I've tried a good number of them, the only method I've been able to
working is to send the calls to Asterisk at a static locations using
sethostport.

There does not seem to be a function which can rewrite the destination
host/port from with in the opensips config file using a call like this.
sethostport($avp(s:calltrunk));
Maybe there is but I've been reading the docs for a while now and can
not find one.

I currently use alias_db_lookup to find a local service number then a
avp_db_load to find if the call should be forwarded. I then test and
then forward the call to Asterisk with some extra headers which tell
asterisk where to send the call.

There just has to be a simpler way.

Thanks for you time
Mike