[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence and Linksys phones - not working 1.6.1

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 05:09:07 CEST 2010

Sorry, I realized I had a configuration error on my phone, but the
presence still does not work.
The phone now subscribes to the event: dialog.
Here are relevant parts of my opensips config:

modparam("presence", "server_address", "sip:sa at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060")
modparam("presence", "expires_offset", 10)
modparam("presence_xml", "force_active", 1)
modparam("presence_dialoginfo", "force_single_dialog", 1)

I have also verified that handle_subscribe() is being called when a
SUBSCRIBE message comes in.
Calling the phone doesn't seem to produce any PUBLISH messages or
anything pertaining to presence.

Thanks.

-- James