[OpenSIPS-Users] DB-ONLY mode call between two proxies failed.

osiris123d duane.larson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 03:16:15 CET 2010

Bogdan,

Are you saying that its not possible to have two Active/Active SIP Proxies
share the same Location table when the clients are NATed?

I currently have two OpenSIPS proxies set up and sharing the same database
and if NATed Client A registered with Proxy1 and NATed Client B registered
with Proxy2, then when Client A calls Client B the call fails.  Is it
because of the two Active/Active Proxies and the NATed clients?

When I ngrep I see that the foreign proxy is sending the sip invite to the
correct public IP:rport, but internally behind the firewall no traffic is
reaching the client.