[OpenSIPS-Users] [Presence] How to receive presence NOTIFY over TCP ?

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:48:02 CET 2010

Hi Anca

We just tested the patch you sent us but we don't see any difference.

Just in case, we recompiled the whole server (first we updated to rev 6700)
and applied the patch you kindly sent us:

svn update
patch -p0 < tm_proto_fix.patch
make all
make install
service opensips restart

The NOTIFY message is still sent over UDP :-(

What information could we send you in order to help you ?

A big thank you for your help and fast answer!

Cheers
Pascal