[OpenSIPS-Users] Wrong IP when relaying REGISTER to Asterisk

Web Support web at fubutel.com
Tue Mar 9 19:32:12 CET 2010

Forgot to attach the .cfg...

-Tyler

-----Original Message-----
From: Web Support [mailto:web at fubutel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 13:31
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list
Subject: RE: [OpenSIPS-Users] Wrong IP when relaying REGISTER to Asterisk

I've attached the .cfg, I'm sure it's a bit of a mess in your eyes... I'm
still getting the grasp of OpenSIPS scripting and I'm having a hard time
figuring out what is returned from certain function calls.

I am not knowingly changing the Contact hdr, I think I want to though, so
that it reflects the public IP of the UAD, no?

Thanks for your help so far Bogdan.

-Tyler