[OpenSIPS-Users] Listening on two different ports?

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 17:28:07 CET 2010

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for info. I managed to bind to two different ports 5060 and
5566 just fine.

However it seems to me there is a problem with mi_xmlrpc module in
this scenario.

For example when I have Client 1 registered with my.domain:5566
('location' table shows correctly "udp:my_ip:5566" in 'socket' column)
and I am sending OPTIONS with t_uac_dlg via MI RPC to the 'contact' of
Client 1, OpenSIPs will send OPTIONS from udp:my_ip:5060 instead of
udp:my_ip:5566 where REGISTER was received.

As a result Client 1 (which is behind NAT) will not receive OPTIONS as
NAT bindings don't match.

OPTIONS generated by nathelper module are correctly sent from
udp:my_ip:5566. It is just mi_xmlrpc which seems to ignore 'socket'
column in 'location' table.

Please let me know if you need any more info on this issue.

Kind regards,
Chris