[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-RLS Module] Cannot receive NOTIFY updates

Patrice Dalle patdalle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:19:22 CET 2010

Hi,

I would really appreciate if anyone can give me feedback about the problem
described below.

I am trying to setup opensips to use rls with a resource list. So far I have
been able to populate the rls-services XML file using XCAP and to subscribe
to the resource-list but I cannot receive NOTIFYs with presence state. I
only receive the initial NOTIFY...

I suspect that there might be a problem with the handling of PUBLISH
requests as I see the following error in the opensips logs.

ERROR:mi_datagram:mi_datagram_server: command not available

I also see this warning but cannot tell if this is a problem?

DBG:pua:db_update: NO_UPDATEDB_FLAG

Logs are provided in attachment:
rls-services -> The RLS document on the XCAP server
opensips.cfg
sip_log_presence_rls_no_notify.txt -> The SIP packets logging
opensips.log

Thanks,
Patrice