[OpenSIPS-Users] SSL certs from httpd

Alexander goal81 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 23:21:45 CEST 2010

  Hi all!

  Can anyone tell me, is there ability to use already existing certificate, used
by  httpd? Certificate is signed, private key does not require pass-phrase. I've
tried to use this cert, but:

Jun 27 01:07:42 srv opensips: ERROR:core:load_private_key: unable to load private key file '/usr/local/etc/opensips/my.key'.  Retry (2 left) (check password case)
Jun 27 01:07:42 srv opensips: ERROR:core:load_private_key: key '/usr/local/etc/opensips/my.key' does not match the public key of the certificate

  Am I missing/misunderstanding something or it's not possible at all?

--
С уважением,
 Alexander                          mailto:goal81 at gmail.com