[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy 2.4.2 & relay_ip Problem.

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Jun 21 14:14:43 CEST 2010

Alan,

I have a configuration similar to yours, except I use an eth1 instead of an lo1.

When setting $avp(s:media_relay) I use the eth0 addresses since these are the addresses the dispatcher knows, as these are the addresses in my case the relays use to connect to the dispatcher.  Media still uses only eth1, since that's the IP in config.ini.

I think of it as eth0 being the management IP, and eth1 being the media IP.  Everything on the box except media relay uses eth0.  So far I haven't had any issues.

- Jeff