[OpenSIPS-Users] capability of load balancer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 21 12:57:29 CEST 2010

Hi Agung,

I see - so you have a cluster of servers for audio and video playback
and you want to put opensips in front to load balance the incoming
traffic to the servers from the cluster.

That is a correct applicability for a load balancer. Now, if you read
the LB tutorial, you know you have to define the resources (like a audio
channel or a video channel) and to use 2 set for balancing (one for
audio destinations, one for video destination).

OpenSIPS Bootcamp
20 - 24 September 2010, Frankfurt, Germany
www.voice-system.ro