[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B Ack issue

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Jun 10 10:42:48 CEST 2010

Hi Bruce,

It is clear now what happens - you have to upgrade the b2b modules to
the svn version because there is a problem in the stable release.
In there the from tag in the generated is constructed as the
concatenation of from tag and callid from the initial request. The
problem is that most clients put in the callid '@ip address' and @ is an
illegal character in from tag. So the from tag in you case was:

<sip:0100000715 at 41.x.x.66>;tag=call-F1030790-3656-2D10-1919-AB at 192.x.x.154c0a8c89a-4f7

And the destination uri for the ACK became:

DBG:tm:t_uac:
next_hop=<sip:41.x.x.33;lr=on;ftag=call-F1030790-3656-2D10-1919-AB at 192.x.x.154c0a8c89a-4f7;vsf=AAAAAFlyXxh7QkwaAQVydAUfHAADHxsbGAA2>

The parser then concluded that the domain was the string after '@':
192.x.x.154c0a8c89a-4f7 - and it tried doing a look up on this.

This problem is fixed in the svn branch as illegal characters are not
allowed anymore. Please update.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro