[OpenSIPS-Users] bogus to header in rls subscribe

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Jun 4 09:01:48 CEST 2010

Hi Juha,

I don't think there is a '\r\n' in the middle for the start string - it
is a dot '.'
Here is where the string is generated:

    sprintf(cid, "%d.%.*s.%d", (int)time(NULL), uri_len, uri, rand());

However, I wonder if it is possible for uri string to have lenght 0 ..
because this is what seems to happen in your case.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro