[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP and Presence with SNOM version 8.2.29

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jun 3 16:33:06 CEST 2010

2010/6/3 osiris123d <duane.larson at gmail.com>:

> If I can ever get Snom working with OpenXCAP the next thing I am going to
> wonder is how permissions are handled.  I know with Counterpath Bria when
> you add someone as a buddy the buddy gets a message asking if he/she would
> like to allow this person to view their presence.
>
> I am seriously thinking that Snom will not have something like this and I
> will be forced to set force_active=1 (not what I prefer, but at least its a
> start).

All of this assuming that both Eyebam/Bria and SNOM will generate
"compatible" XML documents for resource-lists and pres-rules.
NOTE: There is no a standar format for these XML documents, each
vendor can do it as it desires, being 100% compliant with the RFC
vague specifications and 100% not complian with any other UA.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>