[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding param to contact header / rewriting contact header

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at benganetworks.com
Tue Jul 27 18:06:59 CEST 2010

Hi List,

Im trying to send a 302 but with a different contact header, the 302
sends correctly, but I cannot get the format correct. I know im breaking
loose routing and im sure other things but for this purpose we need to
have the Contact header in a specified format with more then the normal
header.

Ive tried add_uri_param() and used a AVP for the data but it literally
outputs $avp(s:foo) instead of the contents.

Ive also tried remove_hf() and then append_hf()  (in the route block)
before sending the 302 and the contact header is still there, just in
it's normal format.

Basically, im trying to forward a 302 that I get to another IP address
(the original 302 I get has the correct Contact header already).

Any ideals?

Thanks!