[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting: + not allowed in rule prefix

Matt lehner mlehner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 20:00:40 CEST 2010

Before going to drouting, I make sure all DIDs are e164 compliant. As
such, they are prefixed with a + as is required by e164. Though, when
I try to put a + in the prefix field of a drouting rule, it is
rejected as an invalid prefix.

Jul 25 13:31:34 [16000] ERROR:drouting:add_rule: failed to add prefix route
Jul 25 13:31:34 [16000] ERROR:drouting:dr_load_routing_info: failed to
add rule id 3 -> skipping

Browsing through the code I see a check to make sure that all the
characters of the prefix are digits. Is there a specific reason why
only digits are allowed in the prefix? I can foresee a time in the
future I may want to do prefix routing using other ascii characters.

Matt