[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK/200 to wrong port

Marcio Veloso Antunes mveloso at tecnologiaip.com.br
Fri Jul 23 02:27:32 CEST 2010

Hi all,

  I am two days working over a mistery on an ACK from a 200 that was missing.

  I was using 2 cisco ATA 186 both behind NAT, and both on other ports than
5060 (one on 5080 and other on 5081).

  When calling eachother the ACK was sent from cisco A to OpenSIPS (1.6.2)
which processed the ACK and then forwarded to Cisco B.

  The problem is on debug Opensips showed that it forwarded but cisco B never
received.

  Today i found what was going on. OpenSips was sending to CISCO_B:5060 and
not CISCO_B:5080 as expected.

  I am sending a pdf with every packet of this dialog. If you wish, i can send
my config script too.

  Thanks in advance,

--
Marcio Veloso Antunes