[OpenSIPS-Users] Limitations of b2b_entities?

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 05:41:25 CEST 2010

Hi Anca,

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:58 PM, Anca Vamanu <anca at opensips.org> wrote:

>  Hi Takeshi,
>
> This was something easy to do so I added the support for this - I extended
> the client_info structure with 3 more fields: to_dname, from_dname ( here
> you should put the display name) and req_uri for Request URI. The to_uri and
> from_uri fields must really contain a URI.
> Check it out.

It is OK now. Thanks.

While testing, I have found another thing: if I call server_new and a CANCEL
is received before I call send_reply(200 OK), this event is not notified to
the b2b_notify_t callback function.

> It would be nice if you would also make your perl/lua code controlling
> b2b_entities module public.

Sure (if i ever managed to get this done: I'm not a seasoned c/perl/lua
programmer and opensips source code keeps mystifying me).

regards,
takeshi