[OpenSIPS-Users] get_source_group not working

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 16 14:59:58 CEST 2010

Hi Jayesh,

The prototype of the function was changed from:
    $var(x) = get_source_group();
    get_source_group("$var(x)");

couple of days ago the proto was changed because I had to fix a bug on that.

So, solutions are:
1) if you use old code, use the $var(x) = get_source_group();

2) update from SVN and use the new proto.