[OpenSIPS-Users] T38 and changing media port for T38 SDP

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Jul 16 09:03:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

> You mean 'Now all corner cases'?  So I would use engage_media_proxy()
> and also need to implement the dialog module?

No, there are two ways of using mediaproxy:
   - Using the dialog module triggered function engage_mediaproxy: the
dialog module enables or disables MediaProxy by calling functions
internally. You only need to call this function once for the original
INVITE.
   - Using the individual function use_media_proxy and
end_media_session: you'll need to call then manually in your routing script.

> Does MediaProxy require 2 servers.  One for OpenSIPS and one for the
> relay?  Dispatcher can run on the same box as OpenSIPS?  Or can it all
> go on 1 server.

MedisPRoxy consists of two components: the dispatcher and the relay. The
dispatcher must be installer in the same box as OpenSIPS, but the relay
can be installed on a separate server. You may install both components
in the same server.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects