[OpenSIPS-Users] re : Question about B2BUA modules..

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Jul 9 17:41:05 CEST 2010

Hi Jignesh,

I don't think that it should matter if you send reInvite or Invite to UE-B.
I will explain what happens if you use the refer scenario:
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/B2buaTutorial#toc15. This scenario
tells the B2BUA to pas through on the other side all requests until it
receives a Refer message - when this happens, the B2BUA will end the
dialog with the endpoint that sent the Refer and connect the other party
with the URI in Refer-To header.
This has nothing to do with the other dialog where A and C are
connected. That dialog might neither exits - there is no connection
between the two and you can not put a condition of this kind ( referring
to another dialog) in the B2BUA scenario.

Regards,
Anca

--
Anca Vamanu