[OpenSIPS-Users] re : Question about B2BUA modules..

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Jul 9 10:15:16 CEST 2010

Hi Jignesh,

This scenario will work with the B2BUA component if you use the refer
scenario, but you have to put the B2BUA in the middle of the call from
the beginning (the call where the REFER is received, in your example
from UE-C to UE-B), it is not possible othervise for it to send a
reInvite in that dialog if it is not controlling it. The only thing that
you won't see is the Notify at the end sent to UC-E, now B2BUA does not
send this.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro