[OpenSIPS-Users] URI PARSING

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Jul 6 16:27:50 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Premalatha Kuppan
<premalatha at ngintech.com>wrote:

> My Purpose:
>
> 1. At Opensips, iam getting registration request as sip:aaa_bbb_cc at domain.
> So, i need to parse this "username: aaa_bbb_ccc" and store it in MySQL DB
> as aaa,bbb,ccc against the coulmn a,b,c.
>
> 2. When user is registred, the URL has to be parsed and stored. During
> de-registration corresponding entries from the MYSQL table should be
> deleted.
>
> 3. In test.sh: iam parsing the username e.g "aaa_bbb_ccc" and rewriting it
> as "aaa","bbb","ccc" and storing it in MySQL DB.
>
> Now to integrate with OpenSIPS as a fisrt step during registration , iam
> using exec_msg to execute this test.sh.
>
> Is there any other solution, i can do it. ?

Ok, well the registrar module has a lot of mechanism to store registrations
already. So I'd definitely look at using those. For your custom parsing
needs, I'd look at using the "select" pseudo-var transformation.... You'll
need to check on the exact syntax, but it'll be something like:

$(rU{s.select,1,_})  # is bbb

Then you can use avp_db_query to push that direct to the database like:

avp_db_query("INSERT INTO MyFunnyRegistration
VALUES($(rU{s.select,0,_}),$(rU{s.select,1,_}),$(rU{s.select,2,_}));

That should get you going on something. :)
-Brett