[OpenSIPS-Users] URI PARSING

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Jul 6 16:06:23 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 8:31 AM, Premalatha Kuppan
<premalatha at ngintech.com>wrote:

> Thanks. I have tried $rU, but is executing as null,
>
> executing [./etc/opensips/test.sh <null>]
>
> Is exec_msg is teh correct command to use to execute shell script ?

It's been a while  since I've used it, but I think so. The point of the _msg
version of it is that it makes the whole SIP message available to the shell
script.

exec_msg("test.sh $rU");

should work...

You shouldn't really need to pass in $rU since I believe rU is available in
variables inside your script.

Is there a reason you are doing what you are doing with exec instead of
other modules? I used to use it when I was learning SER back in the day, but
really, it's just a very expensive shortcut.

Maybe we can help you use some of the other modules to achieve what you
need?
-Brett