[OpenSIPS-Users] Configuration of SipSimpleClient

CheeWii quanwei87 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 15:41:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have configure my sipsimpleclient following SIPSIMPLE-Manul.pdf attached
on the openxcap.org.

When I use  sip-setting -a add user at domian password. It really add a user in
the /root/.sipclient/config

When I use some xcap related commands,such as
xcap-directory,xcap-pres-rules,xcap-dialog-rules,xcap-rls-services , it
shows the following errors:

root at shenhua-ims:~/.sipclient# xcap-directory
Error: XCAP root is not defined for account 10001 at 10.22.22.22

and When I use xcap-icon command,it shows:

root at shenhua-ims:~/.sipclient# xcap-icon
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/xcap-icon", line 25, in <module>
    from sipsimple.payloads.icon import Icon, Data
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/sipsimple/payloads/icon.py", line 41,
in <module>
    class Icon(XMLRootElement):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/sipsimple/payloads/__init__.py", line
418, in __init__
    cls._xml_schema =
etree.XMLSchema(etree.parse(open(os.path.join(cls._xml_schema_dir,
cls._xml_schema_file), 'r')))
  File "xmlschema.pxi", line 85, in lxml.etree.XMLSchema.__init__
(src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:101873)
lxml.etree.XMLSchemaParseError: Operation in progress

SO,I want to know how to configure XCAP-ROOT for a user in SipSimpleClient?
this is not mentioned in oenxcap.org

And what can I so to slove the errors about xcap-icon?

Thank you very much ~~~

Best wishes!

CheeWii