[OpenSIPS-Users] B2Bua : send 2 INVITE without caring about the 200 OK

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Jan 29 11:38:47 CET 2010

Hi Marie,

And how will those two Invite messages be related to each other? What
exactly are you trying to achieve with those two invites?
The current implementation in b2b now is quite simple, so that only two
entities can exist in an scenario instantiation at one time. And the
case in which the b2b sends 2 invites is when it tries to connect two
users from the middle, and indeed the approach here is to wait for the
200Ok before sending the second Invite.
But please explain you scenario just to see if it could be done.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro

marie.gremillot wrote:

> hello,
> I have a question concerning the B2Bua : I'd like to send 2 INVITE
> without 200 OK. Indeed I'd like to send the second INVITE even if I
> haven't received the 200 OK of the first one.
> But I find that the B2Bua is too much sequetial
> Is there a solution ?
>
> thank you
>

> Pieddemail
> <https://compte.laposte.net/inscription/index.do?jeux=201001FOOTER>