[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy 2.3.10: T38 Fax using zoiper 2.14 for MAC

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Thu Jan 28 12:22:52 CET 2010

Hi Mike,

I received your trace, but let me answer you on the list, I won't expose
anything:)

Here is what happens:

- Zoiper sends an INVITE with audio proposal.
- Asterisk answers with 200OK and audio answer (m=audio on the SDP)
- Zoiper sends a re-INVITE to change to T.38 with a proposal (m=image on
SDP)
- Asterisk answers with 200OK but m=audio on the SDP

At this point, MediaProxy raises an exception because it detects this
mismatch. AFAIK Asterisk should reply with m=image so that the T.38 flow
gets correctly established.

I'm not a faxing expert myself, but that's what code and traces show me...

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects