[OpenSIPS-Users] A thorough waste of my time fuck you Inaki good Bye

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Jan 21 15:54:55 CET 2010

I'd just like to say that I for one appreciate both Inaki's participation in
the group and his wit. If you can't take it, then perhaps you'd do better
off learning on your own. We are all happy to help (after all, we
participate because we enjoy it... well I do anyway), but we arn't going to
do the work for you.