[OpenSIPS-Users] Iñaki Baz Castillo all wisecrack but no knowledge

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jan 21 13:37:47 CET 2010

First of all: are you able to use a decent threads capable mail client? all
your cool mails appear as a new thread (new conversation) because they don't
contain the "In-Reply-To" header. In order to ask in a maillist you should use
a mail client respecting mail threads.

El Jueves, 21 de Enero de 2010, Slot Zero escribió:
> I need loud mouthed wisecracking trigger. So I am still better as far as
> personality goes.

Have you considered paying a consultant for your requeriments? or do you
prefer free help/consultancy given exactly as you desire?

>  If he is such an expert he could have at least sent a
>  decent reply to my request. I think that is pretty much what I am asking
>  you experts.

After my first reply, which obviously was a joke, I was re-reading your
question. But due to your 12-year-old-mind answer I've decided not to waste my
time.

Good luck.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>