[OpenSIPS-Users] sched_yield()

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Wed Jan 20 13:24:26 CET 2010

Hi!

Yes, from the source on debian, I build deb package. (I did some minor changes to the source, but the problem happens also without my changes)
16 children on 4 cores.

What do you suggest to reduce it to 4? It runs on 2.6.32 on VMware ESX.

I'm also trying now sleep(0) instead of sched_yield().

--
Best Regards,
Alex Massover