[OpenSIPS-Users] sip_trace for dialog-initiated BYE

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed Jan 20 04:01:24 CET 2010

Hello,

I am looking to be able to sip_trace a BYE when it is created by the dialog module in response to a timeout or a fifo command.  I have the following:

local_route {   # For requests generated by TM (via dialog, etc)
        if (is_method("BYE")) {
                acc_aaa_request("Dialog Expired");
                sip_trace();
                xlog("L_INFO", "Accounting for expired dialog in local_route - $ci\n");
        }
}

The accounting works properly, and the xlog displays.  The sip_trace() doesn't seem to have any effect.  I do run trace_dialog() on all calls, but this doesn't seem to catch it either.

When I say it does not work, specifically I mean it does not show up in CDRTool's sip trace display window.  All packets prior the local BYE do appear.  I have not manually checked the db table to see if it is in there.

Is there a way to make this work so these BYEs appear in the sip_trace table like any normal, relayed BYE?

Thanks,
Jeff