[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.6 drouting: drouting:dr_load_routing_info: route <1> does not exist

Mike O'Connor mike at oeg.com.au
Thu Jan 7 03:25:47 CET 2010

Hi All

I'm trying to get drouting working, the issue is I can not work out
which tables and field its complaining about when it give the error.

'drouting:dr_load_routing_info: route <1> does not exist'

In 'dr_rules' I have a routeid of 1 for a number of rows, and if I
change this to a 2 or 5 then the above error changes.

So the issue must be that I have not place a route some where with the
id of 1, problem I can not find where to add this record.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Mike