[OpenSIPS-Users] Can OpenSips support SBC?

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Jan 5 23:43:12 CET 2010

Actually, what may be good is some methodologies on *how* to benchmark. It's
outside of the scope of opensips itself. But I understand Yin's point
regarding needing some stats to decide if opensips is the right product.

Because of the various things you can do with Opensips, and the various
programming styles and various hardware and network configurations any
amount of statistical information that doesn't explicitly reference a
particular setup, configuration, architecture is useless.

"How good is this box of tools"?
-Brett