[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA not passing ACKs

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Mon Jan 4 11:20:25 CET 2010

Hi Brian,

There is a misunderstanding from your side in what the b2b scenario
documents are concerned ( please read carefully the documentation -
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/B2buaTutorial ). The important thing
is that there should only be rules in the scenario for requests that
need a special handling. In the prepaid scenario - when the BYE from the
media server is received the caller must be connected to a human
operator, so we have a rule for this. All the other requests need only
simple pass forward - so if an ACK is received from one side it only
need to be forwarded to the other. 'pass forward' is the implicit action
and it will be applied to all requests that don't match a rule.

I see that you say that the prepaid scenario does not work for you. What
version are you testing with?

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro