[OpenSIPS-Users] db_berkeley append <db> <datafile>

liuf liuf at ffcs.cn
Fri Feb 26 08:12:24 CET 2010

I'm trying to use db_berkeley module. When I want to append some data rows to
table 'load_balancer', I have confused with the command 'opensipsdbctl bdb
My tried datafile as below.

datafile_example_1
METADATA_COLUMNS
id(int) group_id(int) dst_uri(str) resources(str) probe_mode(int)
description(str)
METADATA_KEY

METADATA_READONLY
0