[OpenSIPS-Users] listing branches, strange behaviour

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 25 16:38:10 CET 2010

In this case is the destination given as IP ? (just to rule out the DNS
based failover)

also, in the trace, do you see any time difference between the 2
branches? (just to rule out normal failover)

in code, check the t_forward_nonack() from modules/tm/t_fwd.c - line
633, it iterates to add the branches.

Also try to add a branch_route() just to print something and see that
multiple branches are sent out.

www.voice-system.ro