[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy radius accounting problem

Hasitha Lalinda hasithamail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:31:59 CET 2010

Hello,
  I'm using media-dispatcher 2.3.10 with OpenSIPS 1.6.1. I've
configured radius accounting for mediaproxy but doesn't seem to work.
Following error message appears in syslog after every call and I
cannot see media information in the radius.

Feb 17 19:13:33 sip media-dispatcher[8814]: error: failed to send
radius accounting record: unsupported operand type(s) for &: 'str' and
'long'

I'm using latest debian testing release and I installed mediaproxy
from Ag-projects repository.

any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Hasitha