[OpenSIPS-Users] Via with "received=YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY"

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Feb 16 12:28:37 CET 2010

Hi,

The received param is automatically added by OpenSIPS (as per RFC) as it
detects a difference between the IP address in the VIA hdr (the UAC's
IP) and the source IP at network level (the LB's IP).

There is no way to disable this (as it is standard SIP processing), but
if something really  important for you, I can give you a patch to
disable it.

www.voice-system.ro