[OpenSIPS-Users] Route calls based on CPS rate

rajib deka rajibdk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:50:46 CET 2010

Hi Bogdan,

I agree with you. But I have seen that RATELIMIT module is doing something
like that. Can we use that module for each gateway by identifying the
gateway at run-time, like

after LB selected the destination, we can have something like
if($du == <sip:some gateway>) {

if (!rl_check_pipe("1") {
		rl_drop();
		exit;
	};

}

where the pipe is with some cps value and INVITE queue. Is this will be
efficient.

Regards
Rajib

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro