[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips for Embedded application (ARM9)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 15 14:33:02 CET 2010

Hi Jirka,

yes, ARM is a supported platform.  What are the exact issues you found
there?

Regarding the mem and number of procs, all these can be configured:
    - private memory - compile time parameter - see config.h
PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE -> default val is 1M per process
    - share mem - run time param (see -m cli param) - default is 32 M
for whole opensips
    - no of processes - see fork and processes config script params -
default it starts in fork mode with 4 procs.

www.voice-system.ro