[OpenSIPS-Users] What is protocol/port mismatch?

opensipslist at encambio.com opensipslist at encambio.com
Wed Feb 10 11:10:30 CET 2010

Hello Bogdan,

I should tell you that I've recompiled OpenSIPS since the crash.
The changes are unrelated to the core or uac module so there's no
problem, however it might be that the core you've asked to study
reports memory locations that don't match the new running OpenSIPS.

Also, I've changed the route script to use subst() from textops
instead of uac_replace_(from|to) to avoid getting this crash. I'm
still not convinced 100% that it's in replace.c, because it seemed
to me that uac_replace_(from|to) sometimes worked fine.

An lun., févr 08, 2010, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu schrieb:
>In frame 0, could you print "*display" and "buf.s" ?

[New process 95015    ]
#0  0xd0e19f23 in replace_uri (msg=0x8355f48, display=0x8046f48, uri=0x8046f50, hdr=0x8356658, rr_param=0xd0e1fa68) at replace.c:271
271  memcpy( buf.s, display->s, display->len);
(gdb) bt
#0  0xd0e19f23 in replace_uri (msg=0x8355f48, display=0x8046f48, uri=0x8046f50, hdr=0x8356658, rr_param=0xd0e1fa68) at replace.c:271
#1  0xd0e1c701 in w_replace_to (msg=0x8355f48, p1=0x8348a88
    "\030?3\b\004", p2=0x0)
    at uac.c:408
#2  0x08076000 in do_action ()
#3  0x0807961b in run_action_list ()
#4  0x08077574 in do_action ()
#5  0x0807961b in run_action_list ()
#6  0x08078177 in do_action ()
#7  0x0807961b in run_action_list ()
#8  0x080799f0 in run_top_route ()
#9  0x080be52a in receive_msg ()
#10 0x080f4c74 in tcp_read_req ()
(gdb) print *display
$1 = {s = 0x1 <Address 0x1 out of bounds>, len = 18}
(gdb) print buf.s
Attempt to extract a component of a value that is not a structure.
(gdb) print *buf.s
Attempt to extract a component of a value that is not a structure.
(gdb)

Regards,
Brian