[OpenSIPS-Users] presentity and multiple locations

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 22:06:48 CET 2010

Hi Anca,

Thanks for your reply.

What I would like to do is:

1. There is a subscriber sip:user1 at exampe.com

2. He has two endpoints registered:
   a) sip:user1 at 10.10.0.1:43431 (UA1) - presence "online"
   b) sip:user1 at 10.10.0.2:23433 (UA2) - presence "away"

3. When incoming MESSAGE request is processed by opensips, I would
like to relay it ONLY to UA1, and not to UA2 (since it is "away").

But I understand the above is not possible at the moment?

Would it not be useful to add "contact" column to "presentity" table,
so we could map presence status to particular contact? And relay
messages only to contacts with "OPEN" ("online") presence ?

Regards,
Chris