[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSER-Users] Adding "Reason: SIP ; cause=200" header when CANCEL in forking scenarios

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Feb 9 18:08:07 CET 2010

El Martes, 9 de Febrero de 2010, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu escribió:
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> uh...you are totally right :D...
> propagating a received Reason hdr is still missing....
>
> I will take care of it - thanks for pointing it out .

It would be a really interesting feature (i.e. Asterisk does include such
Reason header when cancels a call answered elsewhere).

However there should be possible to allow or deny that received "Reason"
header before propagating it in the CANCEL generated by OpenSIPS (IMHO).

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>