[OpenSIPS-Users] priority differences between carrierroute and drouting

Gabriel Bermudez elgabo81 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 21:37:11 CET 2010

HI Bodgan,

2010/2/4 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro>:
> Hi Gabriel,
>
> The selection of the Gateways (from the list for a prefix) is a bit more
> complex in Drouting as you have 3 ways of choosing (including random,
> group based, etc) - see the "sort" param
> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/drouting.html#id272114.
> But indeed, maybe a new mode (for sort) could be added for having
> directly weight.

then, can this be a feature request? :D

> CR module in opensips is not actively maintained.

then one more reason to change to drouting.  I was thinking maybe I
could help with the development of the opensips control panel's
carrierroute module.  I'm no php expert but I do have the need to
manage my carrier routes.  Is there someone in charge of the project
that I could contact to get a little coding insight?