[OpenSIPS-Users] TLS call failed

doolin wu doolinwu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 18:22:19 CET 2010

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
<bogdan at voice-system.ro>wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> For the NOKIA N97, could you post the entire log (debug 4) for the
> INVITE part (covering the receiving of the INVITE also) ?
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan

Hi Bogdan,
Thank u for your reply.
When receives INVITE from N97, Opensips constructs the INVITE for callee and
create a new TLS socket for the destination. But some problem happend when
use the socket to send message. The debug I pasted in the original email was
traced by enable log at debug=7.  The piece of log show server send message
(forward INVITE to callee ) failed with TLS socket and then reply N97 with
477 response.

Best Regards,
Steven